Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction is a nationally recognised qualification.
The AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction is designed for those seeking to get trade qualified and to develop skills and knowledge about the installation of drainage systems and water features, the implementation of various projects involving paving, retaining walls, plant programs, soil and turf, erecting timber, stone and metal structures, project costing and complying with WHS frameworks.
To offer maximum flexibility the AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience
– Full training program
[Note: Please refer to your local state building commission for their specific requirements relating to licencing. Techskill.io Academy do not issue building licences. Techskill.io Academy will train or assess and issue recognised units of competency to assist students with eligibility to apply].
Entry Requirements – Full Training Program only
Prospective candidates must be currently employed and working in this industry. Working in the industry refers to working for a landscaping, building, construction, horticulture company or self-employed (i.e. operating your own landscaping business). Candidates will be required to complete a logbook for each unit. Logbook activities must take place in the workplace under supervision.
Prospective learners must also have access to the following resources during their current enrolment for AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction. Please click here to view required resources. https://techskill.io/ahc30916-entry-requirements
Units of Competency
The AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction requires the completion of 15 units comprising of 11 core units and 4 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life operational case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the workplace.
– AHCDRG301 Install drainage systems
– AHCLSC301 Set out site for construction works
– AHCLSC302 Construct landscape features using concrete
– AHCLSC303 Construct brick and/or block structures and features
– AHCLSC305 Construct stone structures and features
– AHCLSC306 Implement a paving project
– AHCLSC307 Implement a retaining wall project
– AHCPCM302 Provide information on plants and their culture
– AHCPGD301 Implement a plant establishment program
– AHCSOL303 Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
– AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
– AHCLSC304 Erect timber structures and features
– AHCLSC308 Install metal structures and features
– AHCLSC309 Install water features
– AHCBUS402 Cost a project
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways may include roles such as a Landscaper or Greenkeeper with varying roles ranging from public services and general vocational roles within the Government, Landscaping and Construction industry.
This is a great program to support potential career pathways within the landscape industry including operating their own landscaping business.
– This Certificate III level qualification will make you a trade qualified landscaper providing the ability to operate as a licenced provider (see the relevant licencing authority in your state for details)
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive Pathways into higher levels of senior management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Potential education pathways may include but are not limited to:
– Certificate IV in Horticulture
– Certificate IV in Production Horticulture
– Diploma of Landscape Design
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go
– Low monthly instalments with no payout penalties
– Ezidebit option
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.