Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification.
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification is designed for those seeking to develop work health and safety (WHS) skills and knowledge such as investigating workplace incidents, managing risks and hazards, contributing to WHS information systems, implementing emergency procedures and effectively managing the WHS consultation process within a mid-management, supervisory role.
To offer maximum flexibility the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience managing projects
– Full training program
– A combination of online training and RPL
Units of Competency
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety requires the completion of 10 units comprising of 5 core units and 5 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the workplace.
– BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
– BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
– BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
– BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
– BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
– BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
– BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
– BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
– PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
– BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as Safety Manager, Safety Supervisor, Compliance Manager, Site Safety Coordinator which can transform into operational management roles in training and human resources.
Successful graduation will allow you to gain access to multiple career opportunities in the market across many industries including Mining, Defence, Government, Civil and Construction to name a few.
Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully acquire supervisory roles in work health and safety across an array of projects and initiatives working in most mainstream industries that have high-risk environments.
– This program is the baseline WHS qualification in the VET (vocational education and training) sector and highly regarded in the current Australian market
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customers and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of middle-management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Diploma of Work Health and Safety
– Advanced Diploma Work Health and Safety
– Graduate Diploma of Work Health and Safety
– Bachelor Degree of Work Health and Safety
– Masters in Work Health and Safety
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.