Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification.
The BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification is designed for those seeking to develop work health and safety (WHS) skills and knowledge such as investigating workplace incidents, managing risks and hazards, contributing to WHS information systems, implementing emergency procedures and effectively managing the WHS consultation process.
To offer maximum flexibility the BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience managing projects
– Full training online (100%)
– A combination of online training and RPL
Prospective learners must be able to provide a statement of attainment/USI transcript which confirms achieved competency for the following units prior to enrolment:
– BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
– BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
– BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
– BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
– BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
Units of Competency
The BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety requires the completion of 9 units comprising of 5 core units and 4 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
– BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
– BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
– BSBWHS504 Manage WHS risks
– BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
– BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
– BSBWHS507 Contribute to managing WHS information systems
– BSBWHS508 Manage WHS hazards associated with plant
– BSBWHS509 Facilitate the development and use of risk-management tools
– BSBWHS510 Contribute to implementing emergency procedures
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as Safety Manager, Safety Supervisor, Compliance Manager, Site Safety Coordinator which can transform into operational management roles in training and human resources.
Successful graduation will allow you to gain access to multiple career opportunities in the market across many industries including Mining, Defence, Government, Civil and Construction to name a few.
Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully acquire senior roles in work health and safety across an array of industries from health, government, construction, information technology and mining.
– This program is the senior WHS qualification in the VET (vocational education and training) sector and highly regarded in the current Australian market
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Advanced Diploma Work Health and Safety
– Graduate Diploma of Work Health and Safety
– Bachelor Degree of Work Health and Safety
– Masters in Work Health and Safety
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.