Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a nationally recognised qualification.
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management qualification is designed for those seeking to learn how to effectively manage a project scope, undertake quality control, co-ordinate teams, address project risks, undertake professional development, engage with stakeholders, manage work schedules, administer high-level communication skills and procure key project resources.
To offer maximum flexibility the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience managing projects
– Full Training Program
Entry Requirements – Full Training Program only
Prospective candidates must be currently employed. Candidates will be required to complete a logbook for each unit. Logbook activities must take place in the workplace under supervision.
Units of Competency
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management requires the completion of 12 units comprising of 8 core units and 4 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
– BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
– BSBPMG512 Manage project time
– BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
– BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
– BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
– BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
– BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
– BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
– BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
– BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
– BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
– BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways include roles such as Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Administrator, Contracts Coordinator, Team Leader/Supervisor, Foreman, Senior Manager in a variety of contexts etc. Successful graduation will allow you to gain access to multiple career opportunities in the market. Project Management skills are highly sought after in today’s vertical project driven workflow across multiple industries from Defence, Government, Civil, Construction and Information & Technology to name a few.
– This program is a ‘heavy hitter’ (highly regarded) in the current Australian market
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Future education pathways include but are not limited to:
– Advanced Diploma of Project Management
– Diploma of Government
– Graduate Diploma of Project Management
– Bachelor of Project Management
– Masters of Project Management
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.