EXTENDED UNTIL 31ST OF JANUARY 2020
Your accredited Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210
This qualification will help you
- Take your business to the next level
- Gain recognition for your management and building skills for your years of experience in the industry
- Increase trust and confidence with customers, employers and clients
- Improve your chances of landing that new job or winning that tender
- Become a registered builder working and quoting for larger jobs with higher margins
- Build a successful construction company under your own licence
- Grow and increase your revenue
- Separate yourself from the crowd
- *Successful completion of this program will make you eligible to apply for your medium-class builders licence in QLD and allow you to apply for specific builders registration licences in most states. (book in a free consultation with our assessor if you have questions about how licencing works in your state. Note our accredited qualifications make you eligible to apply. We are step 1 in a 2-step process. We do not issue licences. Consult your local building authority)
Your new career in Building and Construction
is just a call away
Our nationally accredited Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 has been slashed to half price. This is a never before seen offer!
This is a never before seen offer!
Pay now, start later and kick-off next year positioning yourself for success. Speak to our consultants to discuss what you want to achieve in 2020.
This offer is only open until January 31st 2020. Book in a quick call to speak to one of our industry consultants now. We have limited spaces and places are filling quickly.
*And refer a friend or work colleague towards this promotion and receive a free gift valued at $50, just to say thanks!
A nationally accredited Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 is the qualification to have if you’re looking to gain recognition in your industry and go to that next level.
This accredited qualification is perfect for people who are
- Working with residential, commercial and civil construction projects and have 3+ years experience
- Those who may be trade qualified and looking to register as a builder
- Those working on tilt slab constructions, warehouse builds, 2+ level residential works or heavy structural works
- Carpenters looking to go to that next level who have exposure and skills in larger projects
- Carpenters and low-level builders looking to build upon their existing skills
- Anyone with medium-rise or commercial structural construction experience wanting to be formally recognised for this work
What if I already have experience?
Great! We have options. If you have 1, 2 or 3+ years experience (out of trade) at a minimum in any of the jobs or industries mentioned on this page we can help. Call us to conduct a quick free over-the-phone preliminary self-assessment and let’s see where you sit.
Let’s figure out whether you can gain credits first, then we talk about online training.
What if I can’t afford it now?
That’s ok, we have multiple payment options. Contact us for a no-obligation discussion.
How do we deliver the program?
We have a range of options to suit your situation
- We offer skills recognition credits for those with 1, 2 and 3+ years experience in any of the jobs or industries mentioned on this page. These programs are tailored towards your skills, experience and knowledge. They are designed to recognize those who already possess the skills and experience without the need to attend formal
- We also offer online training solutions for those looking to learn new skills. Or perhaps you’re looking to learn additional skill sets or update old qualifications. Whatever the reason online training is flexible, self-paced and designed to meet your busy lifestyle.
- And we offer a combination of both.
Here's what Techskill.io Academy graduates have to say
The next steps
STEP 1: Speak to one of our support team and have a discussion about how the program will work for you.
STEP 2: Undergo a free preliminary self-assessment over the phone to see if your eligible for skills recognition credits.
STEP 3: Speak to us about our affordable payment options.
STEP 4: Undergo an onboarding call with your Trainer & Assessor
STEP 5: Now you’re ready to start! Our support team will be in contact in 24-48 hours. Anything you need, we have your back!
Let’s get’s started
Book a free no obligation call today.
Use the calendar below to select a date and time that works best for your schedule. You will be able to book a call up to two weeks in advance but make sure you book your call before the 31st of January 2020 to receive the 50% offer. We will also send you a reminder 1 hour your before selected time.
*Refer a friend policy. All referrals must pay in full to receive this promotion.
* We do not issue construction licences and are not affiliated with any state building commission. Techskill.io Academy are licenced to deliver accredited programs that make customers eligible to apply only. Seek advice from your local building commissions to determine what is the best option for you.