Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) is a Nationally Accredited Qualification.
The CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) qualification is designed for those seeking to apply for an Industry Builders Licence or Low-Rise Builders Licence. This program provides candidates with the technical and managerial skills to become a Foreman and/or Site Manager for low-rise buildings and construction projects.
To offer maximum flexibility the CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience
– And full training online
– A combination of online training and RPL
Units of Competency
The CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) requires the completion of 16 units comprising of 13 core units and 3 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the workplace.
– BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
– CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
– CPCCBC4002A Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace
– CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
– CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
– CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
– CPCCBC4006B Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
– CPCCBC4007A Plan building or construction work
– CPCCBC4008B Conduct on-site supervision of building and construction projects
– CPCCBC4009B Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
– CPCCBC4010B Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
– CPCCBC4011B Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
– CPCCBC4012B Read and interpret plans and specifications
– CPCCBC4017A Arrange resources and prepare for the building or construction project
– CPCCBC4018A Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
– CPCCBC4024A Resolve business disputes
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as a Construction Manager, Site Supervisor, Operations Manager or a mix of leadership roles within a construction company. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully manage construction businesses and operations nationally within residential, low-rise commercial and industrial sectors.
– Become a registered builder
– Start your own construction company
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in the construction industry mostly with the residential home construction market
– This qualification will complement your other management qualifications, endorsing you for multiple management skills in the workplace
– Construction licence outcomes in QLD, NSW, VIC, NT and WA (see the relevant licencing authority in your state for details)
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
– Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
– Bachelor of Construction Management
– Master of Construction Management
– A range of other construction-related management qualifications
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.