Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is a nationally recognised qualification.
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is designed for those seeking to apply for an Industry Builders Licence or Medium-Rise Builders Licence. This program provides you with the technical and managerial skills to become a Foreman and/or Site Manager for medium-sized buildings and construction projects.
To offer maximum flexibility the CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience
– And full training online
– A combination of online training and RPL
Units of Competency
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) requires the completion of 18 units comprising of 13 core units and 5 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the workplace.
– BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management
– BSBPMG505A Manage project quality
– BSBPMG508A Manage project risk
– CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
– CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
– CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
– CPCCBC4010B Apply structural principles to residential low-rise constructions
– CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
– CPCCBC5001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects (Med. Rise Site Sup. Unit)
– CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
– CPCCBC5003A Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
– CPCCBC5010B Manage construction work
– CPCCBC5018A Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
– CPCCBC5004A Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construction materials
– CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors
– CPCCBC5006B Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to medium rise building projects
– CPCCBC5009A Identify services layout and connection methods to medium rise construction projects
– CPCCBC4012B Read and interpret plans and specifications
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as a Construction Manager, Director of a building company, Project Manager, Site Supervisor, General Manager, Operations Manager or Chief Operating Officer or a mix of leadership roles within a construction company. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully manage construction businesses and operations nationally within residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
– Expand your current business to take on medium-rise and large complex projects
– Start your own construction company
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in the construction industry
– This qualification will complement your other management qualifications, endorsing you for multiple management skills in the workplace
– Construction licence outcomes in QLD, NSW, VIC, NT and WA (see the relevant licencing authority in your state for details)
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
– Bachelor of Construction Management
– Master of Construction Management
– A range of other construction-related management qualifications
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.