Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 is a Nationally Accredited Qualification.
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 is designed for those seeking to apply for an Open Builders Licence or Site Supervisor Open Licence working on open-class (high rise) projects above three levels including large industrial and commercial works. This program provides you with the technical and managerial skills to become a Builder and/or Construction Manager for large building and construction projects.
To offer maximum flexibility the Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 is available with the following study options:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
– You will require 3+ years experience
Units of Competency
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 requires the completion of 10 units comprising of 4 core units and 6 electives. These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
– (BSBOHS603B) Analyzing and Evaluating OHS Risk
– (CPCCBC6001B) Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for large building projects
– (CPCCBC6003A) Establish, Maintain and Review Contract Administration Procedures and Frameworks
– (CPCCBC6018A) Manage processes for complying with legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
– (CPCCBC6014A) Apply structural principles to the construction of large, high rise and complex buildings
– (CPCCBC6016A) Assess construction faults in large building projects
– (CPCCBC6006A) Manage the procurement and acquisition of resources for building & construction projects
– (CPCCBC6009A) Develop, plan and implement appropriate building or construction planning process
– (CPCCBC6011A) Establish systems to develop and monitor building and construction costs
– (BSBRSK501) Managing Risk
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as a Construction Manager, Project Manager, Site Supervisor, General Manager, Operations Manager or Building Surveyor. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully manage construction businesses and operations nationally within residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Expand your current business to take on high-rise and large complex projects
Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients and customers
The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all states
This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in the construction industry
This qualification will compliment your other management qualifications, endorsing you for multiple management skills in the workplace
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Bachelor of Construction Management
– Masters of Construction Management
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.