Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 is a nationally recognised qualification.
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 is designed for those seeking to apply for an Open Builders Licence or Site Supervisor Open Licence working on open-class (high rise) projects above three levels including large industrial and commercial works.
We offer this program through recognition of prior learning (also known as skills recognition). Candidates seeking skills recognition will require 3+ years experience.
[Note: Please refer to your local state building commission for their specific requirements relating to licencing. Techskill.io Academy do not issue building licences. Techskill.io Academy will train or assess and issue recognised units of competency to assist students with eligibility to apply].
Units of Competency
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 requires the completion of 10 units comprising of 4 core units and 6 electives. These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
– BSBOHS603B Analyse and evaluate OHS risk
– CPCCBC6001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for large building projects
– CPCCBC6003A Establish, maintain and review contract administration procedures and frameworks
– CPCCBC6018A Manage processes for complying with legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
– CPCCBC6014A Apply structural principles to the construction of large, high rise and complex buildings
– CPCCBC6016A Assess construction faults in large building projects
– CPCCBC6006A Manage the procurement and acquisition of resources for building or construction projects
– CPCCBC6009A Develop, plan and implement appropriate building or construction planning process
– CPCCBC6011A Establish systems to develop and monitor building and construction costs
– BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways may include but are not limited to careers such as Construction Manager, Project Manager, Site Supervisor, General Manager, Operations Manager or Building Surveyor.
Expand your current business to take on high-rise and large complex projects
Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients and customers
The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories.
This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in the construction industry
This qualification will compliment your other management qualifications, endorsing you for multiple management skills in the workplace
Future Education Pathways
Potential education pathways may include but are not limited to:
– Bachelor of Construction Management
– Masters of Construction Management
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.