Diploma of Business Administration
This program is considered a senior step-up into office management type roles. It would apply to individuals in various careers across all industry sectors including but not limited to government, defence, finance, legal, business and more.
Potential career roles include but are not limited to business administrators at all levels working within an office environment, office coordinators, office managers and team leaders, payroll staff, human resources and more.
Completion of this Diploma level program will see you build sound theoretical knowledge in a range of administrative areas including managerial competencies, communication, payroll functions, manage digital information systems, leadership and people management to name a few.
“Through the delivery of accredited training we have helped thousands of working professionals and business owners develop their careers and improve business outcomes”
Available Study Methods
We offer this via the above study methods with a focus on tailoring programs and delivery modes to suit your current schedule and learning style.
If you have 3+ years of experience within a project management role or are in a management/leadership based role you may be eligible for skills recognition. This means we will recognise your current experience.
You will also have the option to study 100% online. The standard course is conducted over a 12-month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
We offer tailored solutions in conjunction with all our of our study methods to ensure all students have the best opportunity for success. Tailored solutions will be discussed with you when you speak to a member of our team.
What are the
benefits of RPL?
- The RPL process can eliminate the need to undertake formal study and assessment if you already possess the required skills and knowledge
- The RPL process can allow you to have your skills and knowledge formalised in the form of a nationally recognised certificate or statement of attainment.
- This is valuable in the workplace and marketplace, as evidence of having attained a certain level of skill and knowledge
- The RPL process is a highly time-efficient process and is suited to busy and time-poor people
- The RPL program and process is conducted remotely without the need to attend formal classroom training or any online training
What are the benefits of online Learning?
- Work in the comfort and safety of your own home. Have the flexibility to have your education meet the needs of your lifestyle
- Online study is self-paced which allows you to work in with other commitments including family, kids, and work
- Reduce the need to travel to class and use that time more efficiently. Online education will be the future as it provides seamless mobility. All you need is an internet connection, and a device.
- Cost-effective. Now we move into an era of e-Learning. Traditional formats are becoming obsolete. Eliminate the costs, books, tools and equipment and more importantly, time. Online training is the most cost-effective way to learn, develop and improve
Units of Competency
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration requires the completion of 8 units.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
Why are nationally
accredited qualifications important?
Completion of an accredited program means your certificate will be recognised under the government’s National Vocational Education and Training Framework
Your certificate will be recognised by other accredited organisations such as government, universities, TAFE and large corporate employers
Depending on what certificate you complete your nationally accredited certificate may have mandatory career outcomes attached to state and federal legislation. Something non-accredited courses do not have
National accredited qualifications are delivered to a national framework created by government and industry experts reinforcing industry credibility and consistency of learning
Registered Training Organisations are audited consistently by the federal regulator to maintain consistent and compliant delivery to customers
Nationally accredited qualifications will be recognised by other institutions for students to apply for credits for future education
Increase your value to potential employers knowing your education has been delivered to a high standard and qualified framework
Create trust and confidence to customers, clients, and employers
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration provides managerial level training for clerical and administrative personnel and will prepare you for a range of administrative careers. This qualification is designed to develop your existing skills and knowledge in the planning and organisational perspective of administration. It will also prepare you for a leadership and managerial role within the business environment.
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification includes roles such as:
Our Special Offer
To celebrate the launch of this new program we have a special monthly cost. Call our office and speak to one of our consultants about our special pricing.
National Government Average Cost
Our Normal Price
Contact us to hear more about our monthly special and save even more!