Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The RII41115 Certificate IV in Drilling Oil & Gas (onshore) is a nationally recognised qualification.
The RII41115 Certificate IV in Drilling Oil & Gas (onshore) is designed for those seeking to develop their career and move towards a management operational role. Specifically, this qualification level (Certificate IV) was created for Asst Drillers, Drillers, and senior Derrickmen/Motorman. This course provides candidates with the technical and managerial skills to become a certified and competent Driller and Operator/Manager of an operational crew with the ability to work autonomously if required.
To offer maximum flexibility the RII41115 Certificate IV in Drilling Oil & Gas (onshore) is available with the following study option:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience
Units of Competency
The RII41115 Certificate IV in Drilling Oil & Gas (onshore) requires the completion of 11 units comprising of 6 core units and 5 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life operational case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the workplace.
– BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
– RIIERR304D Control emergencies and critical situations
– RIIOGD401D Rig up, conduct pre-spud operations and rig down
– RIIOGD402D Participate in nippling-up and pressure test
– RIIOGD403D Conduct drilling operations
– RIIOGD405D Carry out well control and blow out prevention
– RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
– RIIWHS405D Maintain standard procedures and safe working practices
– RIIOGD304D Apply effective coal seam gas control practices
– RIIOGD305D Apply blow out prevention operational procedures
– RIISAM314D Manage oil and gas drilling equipment maintenance
– RIIBEF401D Manage non-routine, complex technical situations
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as an On-Shore Driller, Asst Driller moving towards a Rig manager position. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to roles ranging Driller to Rig manager.
Successful graduation will allow you to gain access to multiple career opportunities in the market across an array of onshore Oil and Gas operations.
Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully acquire senior roles on onshore oil and gas operations, mining and engineering fields.
– This Certificate IV level qualification is a required/mandatory qualification in Australia for Drillers and Senior Drillers.
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Diploma of Drilling Oil and Gas (Onshore)
– Advanced Diploma of Drilling Management
– Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.