Please see all program information below. If you have any questions, we urge you to book a quick 10-minute no-obligation call with one of our experienced consultants.
The RII51015 Diploma Well Servicing Operations is a nationally recognised qualification.
The RII51015 Diploma Well Servicing Operations is designed for those seeking to develop their career and move towards a senior operational role. Specifically, this qualification level (Diploma) was created for people working in the Well Servicing field such as Drillers, Rig Managers and senior operational personnel such as Field Superintendent working in Australia. This course provides you with the technical and managerial skills to become a certified and competent Well Servicing Operator/Manager with the ability to work autonomously or managing a team and/or well servicing and maintenance operation.
To offer maximum flexibility the RII51015 Diploma Well Servicing Operations is available with the following study option:
– Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for which you will require 3+ years experience
Units of Competency
The RII51015 Diploma Well Servicing Operations requires the completion of 16 units comprising of 10 core units and 6 electives.
These units of competency have been developed in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life operational case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to your role.
– MSAPMPER300C Issue work permits (Prerequisite unit: RIIRIS201B Conduct local risk control)
– RIIBEF401D Manage non-routine, complex technical situations
– RIIENV501D Implement and maintain environmental management plan
– RIIERR504D Manage major incidents and emergencies
– RIIGOV501D Identify, implement and maintain legal compliance requirements
– RIIOGD502D Plan and evaluate rig operations
– RIIRIS501D Implement and maintain management systems to control risk
– RIIWSV501D Manage well servicing induction and orientation
– RIIWSV502D Manage well completion and rig release
– RIIWSV503D Manage and monitor rig-up operations
– RIIWSV401D Rig up and rig down for well servicing
– RIIWSV402D Conduct well servicing milling operations
– RIIWSV404D Conduct fishing operations
– TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
– RIIOGD405D Carry out well control and blow out prevention
– RIIOGD501E Manage rig operations
Potential Career Pathways
Potential career pathways for graduates of this qualification include roles such as an On-Shore Drilling Supervisor, Tool Pusher, Rig Manager, Drilling Operations Manager, Mineral Production Drilling Supervisor or Drilling Superintendent. Previous graduates of this program have gone on to roles ranging from administrative and operational roles to professional and senior management roles within the Mining, Oil & Gas industry.
Successful graduation will allow you to gain access to multiple career opportunities in the market across an array of well servicing operational projects.
Previous graduates of this program have gone on to successfully acquire senior roles on onshore oil and gas operations, well servicing operations, mining and engineering fields.
– This Diploma level qualification is a required/mandatory qualification in Australia for operational well servicing rigs operating in Australia. These positions include senior operational personnel such as rig managers, night shift supervisors, superintendents etc.
– Official recognition of your current skills creating confidence to clients, customer and potential employers
– The program is nationally accredited and recognised in all Australian states and territories
– This program delivers positive pathways into higher levels of senior management in a variety of industries and contexts
Future Education Pathways
Previous graduates of this program have also gone on to complete:
– Advanced Diploma of Drilling Management
– Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Cost and Payment Options
This program has incentive-based pricing so please book in a quick no-obligation call to speak to a member of our team to see what price is currently available.
The following payment options are available:
– Pay as you go.
– Low monthly installments with no payout penalties.
– Ezidebit options
– We accept all major credit cards
Techskill.io Academy (RTO provider 45055) is regulated by the Federal Government, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Techskill.io Academy is licenced to deliver all of our programs nationally across Australia.
Learn. Develop. Improve.
Let’s have a conversation.